Are you looking for the Project READY online racial equity training? Click here to be redirected to ready.web.unc.edu.
Welcome to the Project READY homepage!
Project READY is a three-year program funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services that aims to create professional development for school librarians and other educators focused on racial equity and culturally sustaining pedagogy.
Over the 2017-2018 school year, Project READY staff worked with teams of school librarians, literacy coaches, and classroom teachers in Wake County, North Carolina to implement the professional development curriculum. The video below features takeaways from some of our participants.
On this site, you can:
- read about Project READY and access our grant application,
- follow along with what we’re reading to inform the project (on the sidebar or through our Zotero group page),
- read about the project’s team members and Advisory Board,
- view a list of related publications written or co-written by project team members, and
- connect with us via social media and links to related work.
As we develop curricular materials, including the online version of the Project READY PD, we will share or link to those materials from this site.
We will share our progress on this website as we work to create, implement, and share the Project READY curriculum.